Monday, February 11, 2008

Week 3

WEEK 3 MENU
MEAT LOAF
I love this recipe for Meat Loaf. I revised a version of Bobby Flay's..Thanks Bobby. I made some Au Gratin potaotes...and hated the recipe, so I will not be showing it. I have included a link to my favorite Mashed Potato recipe...so enjoy!

Cheesy Stuffed Chicken
This is always a crowd pleaser! I served it with rice and roasted veggies... enjoy.
Recipes Use: Cheesy Stuffed Chicken, Roasted Veggies


BBQ Turkey Meatball Subs
I used frozen turkey meatballs that I had made a couple of weeks ago. This was a huge time saver. I just put frozen meatballs in the crockpot in the BBQ sauce for about 3 hours. If cooking fresh, just cook and heat on the stove.
Recipe used: Turkey Meatballs

MEAT MINESTRONE AND MONTE CRISTO'S

Perfect for a cold day outside!

Recipes used: Meat Minestrone, Monte Cristo Sandwhiches


0 comments: