Monday, January 28, 2008

Weekly Menus, week 1

Weekly Menu

Many friends and family have asked me to post my weekly menus.

When I first got married I had to find a way to save money at the grocery store, I was a bit out of control! So each Monday Brent and I take the time to sit down and plan out our menu. On average my weekly trips to the grocery store are under $50 now, not including what I use from the pantry. Use these tips and ideas to help you plan your menus. If you would like to share your weekly menu items send your menu and recipes to recipeswapping@gmail.com. Or if you have any questions please feel free to email me.

WEEK 1

Chili and Cornbread Casserole

recipes used: Chili and Cornbread Casserole (click on recipe for link)

Turkey Meatballs

recipes used: Turkey Meatballs, served with pasta

Apricot Chicken with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Cuscus recipes used: Apricot Chicken, Roasted Sweet Potatoes, and boxed cuscus

Pork Tacos
recipes used: Pork Roast, Pico de Gallo, and Cilantro Lime Rice

1 comments:

Gailey Family said...

Tash I am so excited about this! Thanks for all the fun recipes!